Join our team!
Arcsine is looking for a seasoned Senior Interior Designer with 8+ years of experience and expertise in leading hospitality projects through all phases of design and implementation. The interiors team at Arcsine is comprised of a group of artists and designers with a passion for excellence and innovation. We enjoy a collaborative office environment that ensures that each project and client is attended to holistically.
Working with industry professionals, community members, artists and entrepreneurs, we are an affable and thoughtful cast of characters, seeking to create impactful experiences through our work.
Arcsine is an architecture and interiors firm that uses design to spark conversations, excite engagement and strengthen communities. We believe in an enriching and collaborative charrette process. In addition to contributing to the concept and design development process, you will be instrumental in supporting the implementation of the design. Client care is of the utmost importance, and you will bolster our strong rapport through attentive communication.
Your new role includes these responsibilities:
- Support the Director of Interiors in all areas of interior design for hospitality/commercial projects
- Experience and a proven track record leading hospitality projects from Concept through Contract Administration and Installation
- Experience in interior space planning
- Proficiency in ADA and building code as it applies to hotels
- Design coordination and detailing
- Sourcing and specifying FF&E and finishes of all FF&E items.
- Design and detail custom furniture and millwork.
- Develop 3D study models and final renderings
- Produce accurate and highly-detailed construction drawing sets
- Solid ability to manage multiple projects at once
- Ability to take direction and lead with minimal supervision
- Responsible for client interaction, presentation and communication
The ideal candidate will have:
- 8+ years of relevant experience as an Interior Designer, with a focus on Hospitality guestroom interiors. Multifamily experience a plus.
- Bachelors’ degree in Interior Design, Architecture or related field from an accredited school
- Strong knowledge of the design process, including FF&E, materials, and specifications
- Communication, sketching, graphics and visualization skills to effectively communicate and present design ideas
- Proficient in AutoCAD, SketchUp, and Adobe Creative Suite. Revit, 3D Studio Max and other modeling software programs a plus.
- Experience working in Spexx and Archioffice