Senior Architects at Arcsine have 8 or more years of specialized experience working from conception to completion including all phases of design, construction documentation, construction administration, and project management for hospitality, retail, work place and restaurant projects. Successful candidates must have interior architectural design and core and shell experience as it relates to detailing, building code compliance, project time management, team management and achieving technical quality of design and documentation. With particular consideration for safety, functionality and aesthetics, architects will have a thorough understanding of building materials and be skilled in the use of light, color and textures relevant to all phases of design.
Candidates need to demonstrate self-motivation, professionalism and creative design thinking. Applicants must possess design aptitude, technical expertise, leadership skills and ability to work on and lead multiple projects.
Senior Architects provide direction and mentorship for junior staff members and collaborate effectively with vendors, building officials, contractors and clients using excellent written and verbal communication skills to balance the challenges of regulatory, schedule, and client requirements to create appropriately nuanced solutions to complex design problems.
Maintaining a collaborative approach, working independently and employing a strong sense of design are integral to the role.
• Work on all architectural aspects of construction projects through all phases
• Lead project(s) and provide direction and mentorship to the architectural team
• Work closely with clients to capture client’s thoughts and concepts for project
• Coordinate with consultants and teammates throughout project
• Supervise and evaluate work of junior architects and designers
• Establish work plans to identify and accomplish project goals
• Typically have 8-12 years of experience
• Mastery of a variety of the field’s concepts, practices, and procedures
• Technical expertise in construction documentation and detailing
• Demonstrated software proficiency including: AutoCAD, Revit, and Sketch Up
• BA or MA in Architecture from an accredited program
• Excellent collaboration skills
• Strong problem-solving and design abilities
• Ability to work independently and effectively meet deadlines
• Excellent visual presentation skills
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• California Architects Board License
• Ability to sketch and draw by hand
Please email [email protected] with your resume and portfolio.